How Do I Get My Sofa Cushions Refilled? UK
Here is our guide to having your feather / fibre cushions refilled with foam.
Scroll down for a FAQ's section with more useful information such as: How much will it cost? How long does it take? What is fibre and stockinette? Can I get my back cushions replaced too? Will the new cushions be compliant with my insurance?
Don't worry if you aren't local we regularly refill cushion covers sent into us, please see below information on how to use our nation wide sofa cushion refilling service.
- From looking saggy to new with no effort.
- 6 different cushions to try in our showroom (or we can recommend to you over the phone & send samples).
- You wont need to 'plump up' our cushions as they are made from UK spring back foam.
- No need to worry about measuring the cushions as our team will do the work for you.
- Save £000's not buying a new sofa.
- British foam for quality and longevity.
How sofa cushion refilling works:
- Bring your old cushions into us including the outer covers and inner cushion filling.
- Try the different cushions we have available on our showroom sofa and choose your desired firmness with the assistance of one of our foam specialists.
- We will measure your existing cushions for you and give you a price based on the foam you have selected.
- If you are happy to proceed then you just need to leave the cushions with us and your contact details (if you have one or more cushions that are identical then then you just need to leave one).
- Our foam cutters will fill your cushions for you in your desired foam to make them look perfect in the covers.
- We will phone you as soon as they are ready for collection.
How long does it take to refill my sofa cushions once I have dropped them off?
It can vary on how busy we are. Generally its 2-5 working days however when we are busier this can increase to 5-7 working days. You can always ring ahead to check how busy we are at the time (01752 345678).
I need the new cushions to reach British fire standards to comply with my insurance.
All our sofa cushion foam grades are made in the UK and meet all relevant fire standards (BS5852). This means that your new sofa cushions will comply with any standard UK insurance. This is particularly important for holiday homes and guest letting apartments.
How much does sofa cushion refilling cost?
Will they feel much different from feather/ fibre cushions that I have currently?
Can I get my back sofa cushions replaced too; to stop them sagging?
Do you include fibre and stockinette, what is fibre and stockinette on sofa cushions?
- Simply ring us for a rough quote with your sofa cushion sizes (W x D x H).
- If you are happy to go ahead send your covers into us on a tracked service.
- Once we receive them we will measure and double check the original quote.
- If you are still happy to go ahead we take payment, refill them and send them back to you on a tracked service.
- If you do not want to go ahead we send them back to you on a tracked service for Free.
Have more questions about sofa cushion refilling?
Call us. We love talking about foam! Seriously. We can talk you through any questions you may have about the process. 01752 345678
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 4:45pm (We don't stop at lunch and no need to make an appointment! but we do ask you come a little before we close as it takes some time to go through the different foam options).
Eastern Wood Road
Langage Industrial Esate
Although not essential it is useful for you to measure the internal arm to arm measurement (where the cushions sit) of the sofa so that our cutters can make sure the covers look perfect and they also fit perfectly on your sofa.