Max height of kneeling chair: 69cm
Seat pad: 42cm x 31cm x 9cm
Kneeling pad: 47cm x 25cm x 7cm
Min height of user: 5ft 3
Max weight of user: 15 stone (95kg)
UK mainland delivery only (£10).
The design of this posture promoting chair promotes good posture naturally by tilting the pelvis forward and in doing so correcting the spine into a natural and painless shape.
There is a lead time of 1-3 weeks after you have informed us of your colour choice as every posture chair is made by hand in our factory. Please note due to the bespoke nature of this chair it is non-returnable unless faulty.
- Improve posture naturally.
- Encourages "active sitting" building up back & core muscles.
- Attractive design with natural wood finish.
- Height and seat distance adjustable (One adjustment for desk height one adjustment for leg length).
- Voted "Best chair when sitting for long periods" - Writers magazine 2020.
- Made by local hands in Devon, UK.
- Perfect for working from home or in the office.
- Beech natural wood frame (FSC certified wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.)
- 1 year guarantee.
- Available in 360 shades of attractive 63% cotton 37% linen fabric.
- Memory Foam cushioning for improved pressure distribution.
- Coccyx cut-out for reduced pressure at the base of the spine ideal for injured or bruised coccyx (we would only recommend a coccyx cut-out if you have existing pain at the base of the spine or a coccyx injury.
- Colour choice of 360 shades.
Designed to be used while working at a desk, our kneeling stool is the answer for good posture and correctly aligning your spine for fatigue-free sitting.
This orthopaedic chair is ready assembled on a sustainable FSC beech frame and are fully adjustable at two points allowing maximum comfort for both short and tall users. One adjustment for your height (distance between seating and kneeling pad, via allen key) and the other for the height of desk you are sat at (the larger wooden "hammer").
Adjustable in two ways
Desk height: Using the "hammer" easily and quickly adjust the seating height depending on the desk you are working at.
Your height: Adjust the distance between the kneeling and seating pad depending on your leg length/height. Allen key adjustment (key provided).