Reasons to get your sofa cushions replaced:
- Saggy - your original cushions have gone saggy and need that plump look back.
- Uncomfortable - are your cushions too firm or too soft?
- Bad back - Soft cushions encourage slouching and poor posture which can lead to back problems.
- Hard to get up - if you have a bad back or a few silver hairs you may find it hard to stand up from low, saggy cushions.
- Bottoming out - can you feel springs or board beneath you?
How to get your sofa cushions replaced?
- Get a quote - Call or email us for a quote. 01752 345678 email@example.com Let us know your desired foam density (soft/medium/hard).
- We collect your covers - we collect yours covers from your door on a day that suits you. Simply package them up and we deal with everything else including the label.
- They arrive with us - we double check everything, take payment and they go into the job queue (if at this point you are not happy we send them back to you for free).
- We send your new cushions back - with new filling in the covers (no arm wrestling at your end, place them straight on your sofa).
How long does sofa cushion replacement take?
Once we have your covers it typically takes between 3-7 working days for us to refill them and send them back (next working day service). It depends how busy we are. Call our friendly team to inquire about current wait times.
Sofa cushion refilling before and after