Pain in the lower back, tail bone region or coccyx is very uncomfortable to live with especially when required to sit for long periods each and every day.
The below video highlights the benefits of our hugely popular Sero Pressure Cushion with Coccyx Cut out. The coccyx cut out should go at the back of the chair and remove pressure to the base of the spine.
Sero Pressure Cushion With a Coccyx Cut Out - (£25.20)
It is estimated around one in 100 cases of lower back pain are the result of coccydynia.
Coccydynia is a type of lower back pain felt around the last bone at the base of the spine (known as the coccyx or tailbone).
The pain of coccydynia can range from mild to severe and is usually worse when:
- sitting down – particularly if you are leaning backwards
- moving from sitting to a standing position
People suffering with coccydynia can often only bear sitting for short periods of time and find some tasks particularly painful; such as driving, bending over or sitting down.
Other treatment for coccyx pain include:
- Improving general posture
- Wearing loose fitting trousers or clothing that avoids squeezing the tissues around the coccyx
- Many people that suffer with coccyx pain find it more comfortable to sleep on their sides
- If suffering from extreme pain doctors recommend using a knee pillow during sleep which keeps the pelvis aligned (see our knee pillow here)
- Applying hot and cold packs to the affected region
Key Features of the Sero Pressure Cushion Coccyx Cut Out:
- Can be used in multiple ways
- British Made
- Cut out reduces pressure on coccyx region
- Comes with a removable, washable cover
- Choice of colour (Black / Blue)
- Castellated surface reduces pressure to the body when sitting & also improves healthy blood flow
- Can be used in multiple seats (comes with a carrying handle)
- Select from three sizes depending on the level of support you require (3" / 4" thickness & different dimensions)
- Ideal for office, home and travel
We feel it is important for our customers to understand the full benefit of the products they are purchasing as well at the key features of each product.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when we release the next video.